Business deals are not just made on the show room floor, but over dinner as well!
For years I have been receiving emails from clients asking me for restaurant recommendations in different areas, and primarily Orlando. For convenience sake, and for those who don’t know that I am available for your “where should I take them to dinner” questions, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite Orlando Eats for the convention crowd. The majority of these spots are closer in proximity to International Drive, considering that is where most trade shows are held.
Orlando is very blessed to have “Restaurant Row,” located on Sand Lake Road, and lined with amazing restaurants. So many, that it’s actually pretty hard to choose where to go. To help narrow your selection, I’ve created a go-to list of the top places in this area with the highlights of each spot.
Note: During large shows, reservations are required do to the swarms of people in the area.
Dragonfly – 7972 Via Dellagio Way
– The very best sushi Orlando has to offer.
– The Dancing Edemame is the best edemame you’ll ever experience
– The Cobra Kai Roll won’t disappoint
Racco’s Taco’s & Tequilla – 7468 W. Sand Lake Rd.
Best Mexican and atmosphere in Orlando
Amazing table side guacamole!
Roy’s – 7760 W. Sand Lake Rd
– Always a solid “go – to”
The Vines Grille And Wine Bar – Fountains Plaza – 7533 W Sand Lake Rd
– Nice atmosphere featuring drum and base jazz in the evenings.
Season’s 52 – 7700 W Sand Lake Rd
– Broad, seasonal menu that is healthy as well.
– Good for lunch and dinner
World of Beer – 7800 Dr Phillips Blvd
– Great pre-dinner or post-dinner drink spot
– A vast selection of beers from around the world
Bar Louis – 7335 W Sand Lake Rd
– Signature cocktails
Cafe TuTu Tango – 8625 International Dr
– A fun and trendy tapas style restaurant
– Order double of everything!
The Oceanaire Seafood Room – 9101 International Dr #1002
– Top choice for seafood
Maggiano’s Little Italy – 9101 International Dr #2400
– You will leave stuffed full of endless American-Italian food
– Portions are huge and family-style eating is encouraged.
Tommy Bahamas – 9101 International Dr #1200
– Great choice for island-style food
Bahama Breeze – 8849 International Dr
– A reliable choice for casual dining
– The crab legs are amazing!
Tilted Kilt & Senior Frogs
– Much less formal and offer a lively, casual atmosphere.
Bull And Bear Steakhouse – 14200 Bonnet Creek Ln (inside the Waldorf Astoria Hotel)
– Ultimate top selection for fine dining!
– Best steak in Orlando
– Make reservations! 407.597.5500
Millers Ale House 8963 International Dr & ESPN CLub at Disney Boardwalk
– Casual “American Bar Food”
– Sports atmosphere (lots of TV/game selections)